This was such a fun case study.
The last picture is of Marvin and his team wearing sunglasses because, as they said:
"The future is so bright we have to wear shades"
This is a screen capture of what Marvin Skyped me.
Listen to this interview I did with Marvin
Summary of the outsourcing success study with Marvin
- 1:35 - Take action and hire someone in 2 days!
- 2:30 - Start by hiring 1 person. Don't hire 6 at once!
- 4:27 - Establish relationships with people
- 5:07 - Their first fear is if they're going to get paid
- 6:37 - Taking your internet marketing education and adapting it to a different business
- 8:37 - Wrote down every single detail of a plan for building his sites
- 9:42 - His profit sharing program
- 9:52 - How much he's paying people
- 10:32 - How and why he did time trials for tasks
- 12:37 - More explation of his profit sharing system
- 15:27 - Some of the things he does to get 200 visitors/day
- 16:02 - 3 strike rule
- 17:07 - Sensitivity, loyalty, productivity of Filipino employees
- 17:42 - No Philippines taxes, 100% US tax deductible
- 18:37 - Explanation of his business model
- 21:24 - Filipinos are excellent at doing repetitive tasks
- 21:52 - They appreciate their jobs
- 24:22 - Tips for hiring Filipino workers
Marvin, his Wife, his business partner, and their Filipino team!
His company is Black Tiger Imports.
Check the other case studies